You are getting closer!
We are excited you are considering enrolling your child into our Bilingual Program at Killarney Heights Public School.
Here is some important information about the enrolment process, our fees and T&Cs.
How to enrol
1. Enrol with FANS through the Parent Portal
■ Create a profile
■ Submit an application
■ Read the T&Cs
■ Pay the bond to secure your enrolment
○ Intensive French for Anglophones – Before school optional class for anglophones – email us
2. Enrol with KHPS: You must enrol your student at KHPS in order to participate in the FANS bilingual program
Catchment area: It is preferable to live in the catchment area of the school to ensure your enrolment at KHPS. However, KHPS offers an out-of-area enrolment process for families enrolling in the Bilingual program. Please contact the school for more information about the out-of-area process and area limitations.
As a bilingual program within a public school, we are committed to maintaining an affordable, quality bilingual program. We aim to make bilingualism accessible to all families, and our program fees are very competitive compared with independent and international schools.
With a unique 1:15 average teacher-student ratio, our program offers great value for a modest investment in your children’s bilingual education.
● Fees listed in Australian dollars, as presented at the 2022 AGM
● Please read our Terms and Conditions
● The fees listed are in addition to the enrolment bond & admin fee payable at time of enrolment
To secure your enrolment, an admin fee ($150) and a bond will be charged.
This bond can be refunded upon your departure from the program.
● Anglophone program: $350
● Francophone program: $750